Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:09:11 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        freebsd-libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interested in helping with new sysinstall project.

Hello,

Will Andrews suggest I send a message to this list regarding the
projects I am interested in working on.

The first project is a graphical installation utility for FreeBSD in
order to make things easier for newbies.

The second projects is a configuration utility similar to Linuxconf in
Redhat (although probably with a different interface) that allows users
to administer most aspects of a FreeBSD system from a GUI front end.
Once again, I hope that such a tool will make FreeBSD more attractive to
new users.

Currently, I don't know much about existing projects except that Will
told me their are projects for both QT and TCL/TK front ends for
sysinstall.

If someone could contact me regarding these projects, and how I can get
involved in one or both, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mike.