Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:59:08 -0500
From:      "Jason Cribbins" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        "Stephen Hovey" <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fw: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

Actually I am on a DSL in both cases.  Just my current provider does not
offer email services....that's why I get the line so cheap.  My other DSL
line is in another address and is provided by speakeasy.net and that's the
one I can send email through but that connection is 50 miles from where the
first location.

My email address at concentric.net is from an old dialup account that I pay
monthly for just to keep the address.  I haven't actually dialed in or used
their SMTP in over 4 years.

If I can get my sendmail to start handling things I can dump all other email
addresses for one on my own domain name.  That's my ultimate goal.  Email
for my and my organization controlled and administered locally.