Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:53:08 +0100
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux ELF emulation is kinda broken (fwd)

Andre Albsmeier wrote:

> Tried libc-5.3.12-27.i386.rpm first and than ld.so-1.9.5-8.i386.rpm as well.
> Unfortunately, nothing has changed. I had later 113 libs reported by ldconfig;
> before there had been 91 only...

Hmmm... Can I download the binary (lmgrd), or the distribution containing it,
somewhere?

Any other application with the same behaviour would probably do as well. I'd
like to experiment with it and hope to reproduce the error. That way I can
figure out what *precisely* needs to be done.

> Thanks anyway,

You're not gonna get rid of me that easy :-)

marcel