Date:      Fri, 22 May 2015 12:27:18 +0800
From:      Daniel Millers <daniel@digitalcontentzone.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Content Placement Inquiry on http://freebsd.no/

Hi team at freebsd.no

How are you doing?

I came across your excellent site: *http://freebsd.no/ <http://freebsd.no/>=
*

I am inquiring how much a permanent *article post* would cost to be placed
on your site. In the article there will be a poker/gaming link in the main
content of the article, however it will not be with the intention of
promoting the site so that people click on the link, rather *getting a
quality piece of content on your site is the goal*.

=C2=B7 In terms of the content, we would supply unique and quality content =
(*written
in Norwegian*) by our *professional content writers* who will make sure
that the content blends in naturally with your site and audience.

=C2=B7 Payment is made via *Paypal*, once the article is live.

(Do you have *access or operate any other sites* for such article
placements, if so please send a list of sites through (that are getting
traffic) with prices for permanent article placements as we have lots of
business and a *good budget* at the moment for article placements)

If this is of interest to you, please send me your best rate for an article
placement on the site and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

*Regards,*

*Daniel*

*Marketing-Content Manager*