Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:38:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      Scot Elliott <scot@london.virgin.net>
To:        Darius <smckean@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AlphaPC164SX : Good OEM Alpha Board?

Hi.

The only problem I've had with this board is flashing from SRM back to
AlphaBIOS.  When I try to do this, it comes up with a CMOS parity error
which requires the battery to be removed from the motherboard, and then
the AlphaBIOS flashing back using the emergency mode thing.  Other than
that it's been fine, although I'm still to get DEC Unix working with it -
but I think this is a problem with my SCSI card.

Scot.