Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 21:25:30 -0600
From:      "Thatcher Hubbard" <hubbardj@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What can a newbie help out with?

I noticed somewhere on the FreeBSD.org site that people such as myself who
aren't capable of contributing code can help out with documentation and the
like.  It said I should send a message to this list to find out where I
could help.  I'm pretty new to FreeBSD, but I have a fair amount of UNIX
experience from 2 years of Linux use.  I alo make a fairly good copy editor
due to a couple years of journalism school.  At any rate, I'd like to help
the cause if I can, if someone could point me in the right direction I'd
appreciate it.