Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:12:28 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
To:        Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: powerpc64-xtoolchain-gcc (gcc 4.9.1) reports: /usr/srcC/lib/libnv/tests/dnv_tests.cc:453:2: error: ambiguous overload

On 2015-Mar-16, at 07:41 AM, Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com> wrote:

> This should have been fixed in r276760:
>=20
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/279760

Ahh. Thanks.

I'm at -r279514 because when I tried to get from there to -r279813 for =
my powerpc64/powerpc context it was a disaster. Luckily I had a =
duplicate SSD of the before-attempt status to restore with.

The problem was that as soon as it had done "/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 -> =
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1" then all attempts t run new problem got "Bus error =
(core dumped)" and "*** Error code 138", stopping the installworld and =
making booting fail.

I generally jump from snapshot to snapshot. I only recently started =
experimenting with 11.0-CURRENT. (Nathan W. had asked that I try =
something there and I decided it was time to see about starting to =
experiment.)

I've svnlite update'd the specific 2 files and have restarted the build.

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net