Date:      Sun, 29 May 2005 12:50:21 +0100
From:      Lee Johnston <lee@wildcard.net.uk>
To:        <Mathias@TeleCity.com>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: rfc2385 support

Hi Mathias,

I've managed to get Quagga + FreeBSD 4.x/5.x to establish BGP sessions with
Cisco routers with MD5 password authentication.

You'll need to ensure you build Quagga with MD5 support (the current port
gives you the option during build), compile your kernel with relevant
TCP_SIGNATURE and crypto support (options vary depending on if your using
4.x/5.x), use setkey, and add the usual neighbor x.x.x.x password yyyy to
Quagga.

Let me know if you need any more info/help..

Regards,
Lee.