Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2012 00:18:50 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Links the command line browser

Hello.

2012/04/05 09:33:43 -0400 Fbsd8 <fbsd8@a1poweruser.com> => To FreeBSD Questions :
F> My mouse works as expected for copy and paste function on the xterm
F> console. But when I launch the "links" command line browser the mouse
F> pointer is OVER active. I move the mouse a hair and the pointer on the
F> links browser screen moves 2 inches. Is there some way in "links" to
F> control the mouse pointer sensitivity?

If you use www/links port from X11 then you may want to use the '-g' switch for
it. It makes the links to launch in a separate x11 window without (well...
mostly) problems with mouse pointer.

Of course you are welcome to try the www/links-hacked port especially if that
is your case.

Anyway www/elinks port possess far more features for ttyvX/xterm than
www/links, it's a rather nice tool, too.

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627