Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 05:12:03 GMT
From:      "drpatrick@netzero.com" <drpatrick@netzero.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sparcbook 3GX

  To whom this may concern,
      I'm trying to find out if FreeBSD 5.2 will support the sparcbook 3gx laptop. I bought the FreeBSD 5.2 and it had i386 written on it and I wanted to know if this version is for only x86 architecture. Please advise on what steps I need to take to obtain the FreeBSD OS for my sparcbook 3gx. Thanks for taking the time to read this email.

D. Patrick.

Get NetZero Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/half to sign up today!