Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:31:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matty <matty@daemons.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gnome2 meta ports are missing

Howdy,

Is there a reason why several of the gnome2 meta ports are missing from
the various 6-STABLE mirrors? A quick check of the packages on
ftp2.freebsd.org reveals the following:

ftp> pwd
257 "/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-6-stable/Latest" is current directory.

ftp> mget gnome2.tbz
mget gnome2.tbz? n

ftp> mget gnome2-fifth-toe.tbz
gnome2-fifth-toe: No such file or directory.

ftp> mget gdm.tbz
gdm.tbz: No such file or directory.

I have been scouring freshports and the ports /gnome mailing lists in an
attempt to answer this question, but so far my searches have proven
fruitless. I wanted to let the maintainers know, and apologize if this is
the wrong address to alert.

Hope your having a nice day,
- Ryan
--