Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:29:01 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   sched_setscheduler error message?

When testing a new piece of software, I got the following message:

Mar 24 23:36:20 new /kernel: cmd civctp pid 2862 tried to use
non-present sched_setscheduler

Is this a FreeBSD emulation problem, or with the beta-quality software?

From the archives, we have sched_setscheduler in the emulation code and
it seems to work for others.

I'd guess the latter, and have submitted a report to them.  But I like
to cover all bases, so I thought I'd mention it here.  (I don't have
access to the source to see how its used.)

Patrick

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9