Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2012 18:29:20 -0500
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        Diane Bruce <db@db.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [scott.murphy@arrow-eye.com: [ocbug] March Meeting]

On Mar 5, 2012, at 9:22 AM, Diane Bruce wrote:

>=20
> Forwarded from
>=20
> Just a friendly reminder that this Thursday is the second Thursday of =
the month and we will be meeting at Cafe Colonnade downtown.
>=20
> It would be nice to have more than two people show up. I'm beginning =
to think BSD is dying, at least the local group anyway. I was wondering =
if anyone has played with running a VoIP server on BSD? I have a few =
boxes that run an embedded linux that handles VoIP calls and I was =
thinking it would be interesting to see if it could be done with an =
embedded BSD, kind of like pfsense for firewalls.

I'll be there for the 9 May 2013 meeting.  :)

--=20
Dan Langille - http://langille.org