Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:43:37 -0800
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        "David Smith" <dvsmith@bigpanda.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <dvsmith@bigpanda.com>
Subject:   Re: Sockets stuck in CLOSE_WAIT

Are you aborting the Server? You should use the shutdown(int skt, int flag)
command to ensure it gracefully shuts down the server.

David

David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com