Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:27:14 -0600
From:      "Matthew Weller" <matt@wellerjobs.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The Weller Organization Has IT Covered

Are you tired of sifting through hundreds of resumes and still not finding=
 qualified candidates to fill your IT job openings? And have you considere=
d how those unfilled IT positions are affecting the morale, productivity a=
nd profitably of your company?=20

The Weller Organization can help=2E

We're a niche recruiting firm dedicated exclusively to IT positions=2E For=
 over 10 years we've been helping companies nationwide fill their temporar=
y, consulting and permanent Information Technology job openings=2E Why do =
so many firms turn to us? Because we speak your language and we understand=
 your needs=2E We don't run ads-we recruit directly for every specific job=
, drawing from our extensive candidate database and our well-established n=
etwork of industry contacts=2E

We can fill a broad range of positions, from support to senior management =
professionals, including the following:

=B7=09IT support
=B7=09Internet/Extranet
=B7=09Network Systems
=B7=09Client/Server
=B7=09Software Engineering
=B7=09Software QA
=B7=09Management Consulting

No other recruiting firm can match the broad capabilities and narrow indus=
try-specific focus of The Weller Organization=2E What does that mean for y=
ou? A faster, more efficient recruitment process that saves you time and p=
rovides better, more productive employees=2E

Let me know if we can help you with your IT recruiting needs=2E I look for=
ward to hearing from you=2E

Matthew Weller
The Weller Organization Inc=2E
11 S=2E LaSalle Street, Suite 2070
Chicago, IL 60603
312=2E460=2E8111 x101
matt@wellerjobs=2Ecom

If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, please reply t=
o this e-mail, with "remove" as the subject=2E