Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 1999 11:02:03 -0500
From:      "Greg Prosser" <greg@snickers.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Frontpage extensions / Existing Apache install

	Hello. I have a currently completely operational apache webserver installed
on one of my server machines, and was wondering what the best way would be
to install frontpage server extensions into this, without disrupting current
setups. As far as I can tell, the apache13-fp port looks like it will
rebuild the apache core just to get it working, and I don't want that.
Ideas?

       g r e g @ s n i c k e r s . o r g       .-----.----.-----.-----.
lack of planning on your part does =not=       |  _  |   _|  -__|  _  |
           consitute an emergency on my part.  |___  |__| |_____|___  |
icq: 10405504              aol im: xysters     |_____|          |_____|