Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD voice synthesis

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Nik Clayton wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 03, 1999 at 12:37:39AM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> > Just fetched and compiled the "festival" package.
> > http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival
>
> Likewise, based on your comments.
>
> Has anyone had any problems with the volume being far too low?

I cannot get this far. Festival only coredumps when I try to start it
up. Could you send me a description of how I can reproduce your exact
build of Festival?

 Brian Fundakowski Feldman           /  "Any sufficiently advanced bug is    \
 green@FreeBSD.org                   |   indistinguishable from a feature."  |
     FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!    \        -- Rich Kulawiec               /