Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:46:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with netscape4 solved

The netscape4 problem was simple - the system I was installing on
had a missing shared library, the install quit with a "<this part
of install> didn't work; to finish up the installation do <some
instructions>" message, I moved in the shared library and loaded
it, followed <some instructions>, and surprise surprise things
didn't work quite right.  Don't ask me why I didn't immediately do
what did work: remove everything and reinstall from scratch.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval