Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:25:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[3]: This list ignored?

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Daniel Gerzo wrote:

>> Copy and paste error. Please add a slash between "www" and "2005".
>
> got it ;)
>
> The diff is included again. The builded version is available at
> http://www.sk.freebsd.org/news/press-rel-9.html
>
> I hope it's sufficient.

Someone added it to the FreeBSD News Flash webpage dated "1 December" and
linking to outside document.  Having a HTML document is good too (like you
have now provided).

(Note that the date "1 December" may be okay for the press release "News
Flash" date, but really that link never existed then. I wrote the press
release :)

I also saw your other email. Thanks for your time on this.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 Low cost press releases
 	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/