Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 1995 10:09:54 +0100 (MEZ)
From:      me@dude.pcs.dec.com ( Michael Elbel )
To:        vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu (Vince Chan)
Cc:        mmead@goof.com, me@FreeBSD.org, faulkner@mpd.tandem.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GUS on kernel supped last night

> > > If not, could you try it out? I've put a gmod.gz onto
> > > pcsbst.pcs.com:/pub.
> >
> > 	Hmm.  I didn't notice this until today.  I grabbed the binary, and it
> > works *perfect*.  The problem must be with something in the header files, or
> > whatever's changed since 1.1.5.1?

That's exactly the question :-) I've sent mail about this twice now, but
nobody has come up with an answer yet :-(

It can't even be the discrepancy between gmod 1.1 in 1.1 and gmod 1.4 in
-current since I've recompiled gmod 1.1 under -current and got the same
effects. I would *guess* it has something to do with interface changes
in the current voxware driver. One of these days I'll get around to dig
myself into that stuff.

> 	Hmmm, what's the problem actually with the gmod compiled under
> -current?  My mods seems to be playing fine though...

Really? With the gmod from the current ports, compiled under current?
What kind of GUS?

--
Michael Elbel, Digital-PCS GmbH, Muenchen, Germany - me@FreeBSD.org
Fermentation fault (coors dumped)