Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:05:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Hadow <shadow@apollo.gti.net>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mars-2.1

	I've been having problems with the mars-2.1 port on FreeBSD
3.2-Release and X 3.3.3.1.  No matter how I compile it (even tried
manually removing the motif related if in the top level makefile) I always
get the same result:

[root@home etc]# mars
MaRS Version 2.1 Compiled at Thu Sep 2 21:57:04 EDT 1999 by
root@home.theshadow.net
  Compiled: gcc(gcc) -O -DBSD -DMEMPOOL -DINLINE -I./include
-I/usr/X11R6/include
  Started:  Thu Sep  2 21:59:21 1999
XAllocColorCells failed
[root@home etc]#

	The documentation for Mars seems to be a little sparse...any ideas
on what is causing this?  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
:)

-Nick
Systems Administrator, Global Telecom Inc.
shadow@gti.net