Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:43:55 -0400
From:      david coder <dacoder@dcoder.net>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox & png

thx, i hadn't seen the reply to my earlier message.

unfortunately, though i've got the png port installed w/

	OPTIONS=        APNG "Animated PNG support" On

the install of freebsd fails w/ the error message given below.

is there something else required in the png makefile or elsewhere that i'm
missing?

some writers have insisted that a recent install of the os is also needed,
but that is also a non-issue for my boxes:  they're up to date.

installing firefox is not as urgent for me since chrome is adequate for most
purposes, but still...

thx for your reply.  any further thoughts would be appreciated.

david

+++ Polytropon [23/08/12 01:17 +0200]: