Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:58:06 -0400
From:      Osmany Guirola Cruz <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports Index"Portsman"

Hi People
  i update my ports tree via ctm and when i do
#cd /usr/ports
$make index
 i have this warning
Generating INDEX - please wait..Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry:
freeciv-gtk2-1.14.1
 Done.
and i am trying to use "portsman" and get these error
Please stand by while portsman is coming up...
error: INDEX file seems to be corrupted or is of an unknown format.
and when i use the option of make the index the new index is corrupted again
How can i solve this problem I WANT USE PORTSMAN