Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:05:15 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   panics?

is it only me or does the -current (well, now few days old) cause some
panics? anyone?

yes, i know it's expected and stuff, and i did expect it to be flaky.

i havent yet been able to track down what exactly causes it to fall down,
but were wondering if someone would have ideas...

and as soon as i catch the reason i'll let you know... (i think i turn on the
panic dumps)

while i post, to me it sounds a nice idea to twiddle the naming like it
was suggested...

2.1.x	stable
2.2.x	current
3.0.x	future	(experimental?)