Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:52:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      "[gill]" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   nightly build

Hello.

My question is do other folk do this?  What kind of things to they have
the script do?  Would they be willing to share the script?

I have a few FreeBSD boxes that I like to track to -STABLE on and I have a
little script that I run as root to make doing the updtates, builds,
installs, etc a bit simpler. I got it from freebsddiary.org.

Anyway, I am thinking of writing a script to run daily to:
	-cvsup (from my local subnet cvs mirror)
	-build world

I don't know what else I would put in here.  I don't think I want to
automagically installworld and/or build a new kernel, and I don't ever
want to run a merge unless I am present and sober.  I am interested in
hearing what other people do/think about this idea.

thanks much,
--gill

--
This is my ~/.signature file.
It is the digital equivalent of a bumpersticker.