Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 14:47:49 -0400
From:      Jeff Palmer <scorpio@drkshdw.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with www/apache13-fp

Hello,

I've been trying to help a friend of mine install the www/apache13-fp port
on a 4.5-RELEASE-p5 machine.

The whole process of installing the port goes smoothly, the fp-install.sh
script asks all the pertanant and relevant questions.

The problem is:  The frontpage extensions admin page doesn't accept the
user/pass we gave it.

In my debugging,  it appears as though frontpage is using DES, when FreeBSD
has migrated to MD5.

I've tried recreating the services.pwd with htpasswd with every available
crypto mechanism it supports, and still no luck.

Any thoughts?