Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:12:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <siremick@yahoo.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gnomepilot

Hello!

I'm wondering where the main project page is for gnomepilot? I see
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-pilot/ but it is very outdated and most
the links do not work. At http://www.freshports.org/palm/gnomepilot/ I can
see there's been recent activity so I know the project isn't dead (yay!).
Any place I can get more info about the app? Screenshots?

Thanks!

=====
Scott I. Remick   --==--   ICQ: 450152
Save the internet - Use Mozilla: http://home.adelphia.net/~sremick/mozilla/
"Voici mon secret. Il est tres simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
No trees were harmed in the composition of this message, although some
electrons were mildly inconvenienced.