Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
To:        Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Add to howto possibly.

It should be:
gpart add -i(partition number) -b ( beginning block number) -s (block size)=
 -t (partition type) geometry.
And the person should be suggested to use gpart show geometry to see what s=
pace is left on the disk.

They can also modify existing partitions with gpart modify -i(partition num=
ber) -t filesystem type geometry.=20

http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSOnRootWithZFSboot I know it isn't the install co=
mmands but I used it as a guide.=20
=A0Ports should be suggested as an addon after the base is installed.=A0 In=
terface bm0 was not brought up until after.
besides that and me not knowing how to get to dd on the disc, it went prett=
y smooth. Xorg is being built right now.

Thanks for replying.