Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:52:43 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        iedowse@maths.tcd.ie
Cc:        scrappy@hub.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NEWCARD support for Linksys Ethernet broken?

In message: <200207181207.aa61440@salmon.maths.tcd.ie>
            Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie> writes:
: I think the "ed" problem is that without pccardd, the 0x80000 flag
: is no longer being passed to the driver, so it doesn't try probing
: it as a Linksys card (I haven't checked for sure, but that would
: be consistent with it being detected as an NE2000).

That may be true.  I thought I had flags in the table of ne2000 pcmcia
cards...

Warner