Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:53:09 -0400
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   quick informal survey: OpenSSH broken?

I need to know, if OpenSSH is ever going to get MFC'ed, are there any people
currently running OpenSSH 2.9 from -CURRENT's base and getting major
problems with it?  Or even minor ones that actually make things more
difficult?  I want to have no real outstanding issues, except simple ones
like Protocol being set to 2,1 by default (which is a reasonable default
nowadays), before I MFC OpenSSH, because I really don't want to leave anyone
screwed over in the process.

So let me know, ASAP, what problems you all are having with OpenSSH in
-CURRENT, specifically in the FreeBSD-specific parts.  I'm also not certain
of KRB4 and KRB5 auth still both work properly, and need that verified.
Thanks, everybody.