Date:      Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:39:52 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   enigmail-thunderbird: problem with importing pgp key from keyserver

Description of the problem: I get a signed email and I don't have a key to verify
the signature (I see a yellow line that says "Unverified signature; click on
'Details' button for more information ").  I press Details and select Import
Public Key.  The import window that pops ups then stays up forever, its "no
progress" bar rolls on forever and, the most troublesome, thunderbird starts
consuming 100% of a CPU.  I can press Cancel button and the dialog is closed, but
CPU consumption goes on.  Also, it seems that after that the thunderbird timers
stop working properly - e.g. I have an option of marking an email as read after
(pre-)viewing it for 1 second, that gets broken, the emails are never
automatically marked as read.
What's also interesting is that the key apparently gets imported despite all of
the above.  If I reopen the same email I see a green line saying "UNTRUSTED Good
signature from ...".

Anyone else can reproduce this?

--
Andriy Gapon