Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:20:31 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Percy Cheng <percy@iohk.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About FreeBSD boot manager...

	I just want to know would BootEasy need a primary
partition to master the booting?

	If I want to install win95, win98 and FreeBSD in
3 different primary partition, and make the last one  to
Extended partition, does BootEasy can manage?

	Furthermore, could FreeBSD installed to logical
drive?? Seems it just can find the extened drive and
could not detect the logical drive...

	Sorry for my poor english and thanks for your
kind attention...^_^

Percy Cheng
Internet Online Hong Kong Ltd.
Our Web Site:http://www.iohk.com