Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2012 01:54:42 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there any modern alternative to pstack?

On 04/05/2012 07:06, John Baldwin wrote:
> In this case we probably should become the upstream maintainer.  My patch
> actually bumps the version to 1.3 as it is sort of intended to do that.

bsd-pstack on SourceForge is dead. Sole project owner isn't responsive,
and as per SF policy they don't allow anyone to take over such project.
They suggest to fork.
So will you object if I create a new project on SF, say bsd-pstack-new,
will import the current source and apply your patch and make a release?
I will also update pstack port so that it will become current.

Yuri