Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 2002 14:12:49 +0200
From:      Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
To:        Jarrod Sayers <itujms@dogbert.magill.unisa.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: spamass-milter-0.1.1_1 under RELENG_4_6

The following is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message
created by Enigmail/Mozilla, following RFC 2440 and RFC 2015
--------------enigC1309F4BB12C0B39CEE00550

Jarrod Sayers wrote:
> All,
>
> Installing SpamAssassin went OK, but when using the test messages, this
> pops up in the maillog.  The extra X-Spam.. fields are not added to the
> message header and the mail still goes through - unaltered.

Please verify that spamassassin has actually installed the tests into
/usr/local/share/spamassassin (the files are called 10_misc.cf,
20_body_tests.cf, 40_spam_phrases.cf, etc, reference pkg-plist for the
complete list). The last time I installed spamassassin from the port,
they weren't there at all and I had to copy them manually from the
extracted distfile. Once I did that, messages were scored.

Regards,
--
Michael Nottebrock
"The circumstance ends uglily in the cruel result." - Babelfish

--------------enigC1309F4BB12C0B39CEE00550