Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:24:12 +0800
From:      "Kyle Law" <kyle.law@fgconferences.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds

Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds
                                          To view this as a webpage, r=
ead here

=20
Breakthrough Sessions for Plant Turnarounds:
Efficient Plant Shutdown & Turnaround Forum 2012=20
20 - 21 Mar 2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Energy Peer,=20
=E2=80=9CHow should we handle unplanned outages?=E2=80=9D =E2=80=93 Av=
oid a heart-rending sight  of smouldering our plant with spiralling sm=
oke.

We are spending years to plan TAR. We do definitely know how challengi=
ng it is.=20

=20
Meet our senior TAR peers (who used to face the same challenges as we =
do) and strategize to spearhead our most expensive project of the year=
 towards EXCELLENCE and conquer the challenges:=20

Implementing World Class HSE Standards

Forced Outages - How to Handle Unplanned Situations Like an Expert

Dealing & Overcoming Uncertainties During a Planned Shutdown

Analysing Effectiveness of Turnaround for Future Improvement

Planning & Mobilising Large Workforce Resources

Controlling the Shutdown & Turnaround Budget

Developing & Maintaining a Detailed Support Plan

Assessing Plant Readiness for Shutdown

Leadership Behaviour that Shapes the Turnaround and Business Results

Lively Discussion with TAR Experts - the experienced real experts

Wanna know more? E-mail me now!

Forward this to your TAR colleagues who are also concerned.
Best,

              =20
Kyle Law
kyle.law@fleminggulf.com

=20
Hope it is helpful for you. I apologise if you're not the intended rec=
ipient. If you wish to unsubscribe, here you are.=20