Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:06:07 +0000
From:      "Walaa Waguih" <walaa2001@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Egypt Support Center

Dear Sirs ,
me and some of my freinds that use and adore FreeBSD OS was thinking about
opening something like branch for FreeBSD here in Egypt .
and we was wondering is it posible or not .. and what will be needed to do
something like that ??
and we are ready for what ever needed to be official distributer or
supporter for FreeBSD in Egypt ( and may be later in all middle east )..
so could you inform me about what needed for that ???

Best Regards
Walaa W. Henein

Phone : 002-03-4891199
Fax : 002-03-4891133