Date:      Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:34:07 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dial-in access in Japan?

Hey folks,

Well, I'm here in Japan and it's very, erm, Japanese. ;-)

However, I think that I shall most certainly die from lack of packets
or something unless I can figure out a way to get onto the internet
from my Hotel room. ;) It would also allow me to continue to admin a
number of resources important to the project as well as generally stay
in touch, so if someone in Japan can perhaps loan me the use of a PPP
connection until I leave on the 7th, I would be much indebted.  I'm
currently using Pacific HiTech's offices to send this message, but I
can't keep hijacking people's machines here so it's a very short-term
solution.

Anyway, if you can help please contact me via Pacific HiTech at
03-5477-9675 or send me email and I will do my best to check
my email at least one more time here at PHT.

Thanks!

					Jordan