Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:31:15 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
To:        Michael.Bielicki@linkdesign.com
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hmmm, is there dynamic ip-adress support in i4b alpha ?

> OK, I downloaded the stuff and it looks and compiles nice :)
> But, before I decide to kill the old bisdn stuff and move tothe alpha:

Don't *kill* bisdn! i4b is alpha and you might want to go back
to bisdn.

I am using i4b with sppp including dynamic IP addresses and did
*not* have to go back. i4b's support of PPP is much more mature
than BISDN's. (which I beated to PPP and nearly to death).

Thanks to Jörg and Gary for integrating sppp into i4b!

Wolfgang