Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:09:38 -0000
From:      "Rob MacGregor" <freebsd.macgregor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: wget port

On Sunday, February 06, 2005 6:11 PM, dave <> unleashed the infinite monkeys and
produced:

> Hello,
>     I was wondering what the status of the wget ports was? I've been getting
> an error about wget 1.8.2 having vulnerabilities so i uninstalled it and
> installed or tried to install wget-devel, but portaudit said it also had
> vulnerabilities and it would not permit the install to continue.

Please, either post to -ports or -questions, not both...

However, if you read the port's Makefile, or even search this list's archive,
you'll find the answer you're looking for about wget.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!