Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:24:20 -0500
From:      "Vince Fleming" <vincef@penmax.com>
To:        <dnelson@allantgroup.com>, <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   spamass-milter bug

Hi guys;

There seems to be some conflicting info on the 'net about who's =
maintining spamass-milter - both of these email addresses are listed...

Anyway - I found a small bug.

The -r command-line option doesn't work with SpamAssassin v3.

Here's why:

reject_score is an 'int', and should be a 'float', as the scores are not =
integers: ie:  5.2  or -1.1

Also, in function assassinate(), getting the score from =
assassin->spam_status via sscanf() should look for "score=3D%f", not =
"hits=3D%d".

Cheers,

Vince Fleming
vincef@penmax.com

PS: spamass-milter is way cool!  I was thinking I should write this, but =
found it on the 'net.  Gotta love the internet!  Thanks!