Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2023 03:44:07 +0300
From:      "D.A." <dima@anche.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   System become unbootable

Disk has been encrypted during install process (ZFS Auto). However,
system become unbootable after adding a new user key with "geli setkey
..." command and appropriate values to /boot/loader.conf file. There
something like:
geli_da0p2_keyfile0_load="YES"
geli_da0p2_keyfile0_type="da0p2:geli_keyfile0"
geli_da0p2_keyfile0_name="/boot/da0p2.key"

Encrypted partition da0p2 can be attached with geli when I boot from USB
stick. Have no idea what to do next as I have no experience with ZFS.