Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 1996 11:32:53 +0100
From:      lutz@muc.de (Lutz Albers)
To:        hernanw@FSL.ORST.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: using sudo

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960131114441.19469A-100000@cornus.FSL.ORST.EDU>,
Wayne Hernandez writes:

-
-I have setup the sudoers file, but when it ask's for the password, it
-won't take either my password or root's password.  Is their something
-else that I missed?

Hello,

you need to tell sudo to use the standard password routine. Just #define
USE_GETPASS in config.h.

ciao
  lutz

Lutz Albers                                     |       What's good ?
Luederitzstr. 14, 81929-Muenchen, Germany       |      Life's good -
email:lutz@muc.de          ph: +49-89-93940364  | But not fair at all
http://www.muc.de/~lutz    fax:+49-89-93940365  |          (Lou Reed)

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.