Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:15:45 +0100
From:      "Gunnar S. Mikkelsen" <gunnar.s.mikkelsen@gmail.com>
To:        Jan Beich <jbeich@vfemail.net>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 34.0.5, 1 : libxul.so depends on noexisting libraries on my system

Hi!

Thank a lot for taking the time to answer my question.

After reading your email carefully, I am embarrassed to say that the
problem was that some binary packages on my system was not updated because
I simply ran a "pkg install firefox" when firefox reemerged in the
repository after being absent for a few days last week, forgetting to
upgrade the other packages at the same time.

Sorry for bothering you with this newbee-error, at least I learned a lot
more about pkg and where the package-repository actually is located. Also I
got impressed by getting  help from the firefox-porters! :)

Keep up the good work, I love having Firefox available on FreeBSD!

Kind regards

Gunnar

--
Gunnar S. Mikkelsen