Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 1997 05:35:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.brewich.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FoxPro under Current

Hello,

I've now got FoxPro 2.6 for Unix running under FreeBSD 3.0-current.
It works perfectly with just a little tweaking.  The biggest problems
are the various files in odd places that one has to have installed
under /compat/ibcs2.

Could someone who knows SCO 3.2.4 comment on what these do?
/usr/lib/events
/usr/lib/terminfo
/dev/event
/etc/event(s)?
This is from memory.  This is also beyond the stuff needed in /dev.

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)   |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@main.brewich.COM |