Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 21:29:55 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK1.1.6 stuff

What's the consensus on importing 1.1.6?  I've got another CVS tree
ready to switch over to if we want, which would make it easier to track
things and how our sources differ from Sun, or I can import JDK1.1.6
into the current tree and hope someone goes over it with a comb and
makes sure it builds.

I don't have time *right now* to make it build, but I'm hoping I'll get
more time after June 1 to work on it.

However, if there are people who are willing to work on it ASAP so we
have a buildable tree, I'll import JDK1.1.6 as a vendor import.

If you have the time and are willing to work on it, let the list know,
otherwise I'll assume we'll wait until someone has time to work on it.

Nate