Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:55:42 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'microuptime() went backwards ...' using ACPI timer. Shouldn't that be impossible?

Matt,

Easy now, there is more depth to it than that...  I have promised myself
to get the timecounter paper written and I'll probably present it at
BSDcon-euro-2002 in Amsterdam if they want to listen to me.

For now, lets concentrate on the PIIX hardware because that's where
the problem seems to be...

Poul-Henning

In message <200202172025.g1HKPc589840@apollo.backplane.com>, Matthew Dillon wri
tes: