Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:05:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      "J. Weatherbee - Senior Systems Architect" <jamil@acroal.com>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        jasone@canonware.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OS Ports

Boy I got flamed for that remark, my point was that if he is going to do a
port of FreeBSD and it is going to be meaningful it needs to be stable
(Theyv'e already got a Linux port for SPARCS).  I'm not saying that
-current is not stable, maybye what I am trying to say is that he needs
both.  Anyway do you want everyone using SPARC FreeBSD to be running
-current?
Anyway your in for a big project.