Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:57:00 -0600
From:      "Feldman, Jim" <jim.feldman@hp.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: hints on KVM switches w/ X

I have noticed that if I start the system boot, and then switch away, =
both moused and X lose my mouse when I come back later.  If I wait for =
the boot to complete, no problem and I can pop back and forth.  =
Otherwise I've been pretty happy with the 4 port Trendware cheapie kvm.  =
Took generic 4.8 install with kde.  MoBo is an older FIC for the K6-III. =
 Mouse is logitech trackball w/2 buttons. =20

It looks like the trendware,  zonet, phoebe, and who knows how many =
others are rebadged or slightly different packages of the same board.

jim