Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:07:20 +0300
From:      "walid Nehme" <nastylid@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OUCH!  cannot remove rule, count 1

Dear sirs.
I'm using freebsd 4.6 and set it up as a bridge and using ipfw as a
firewall.
i'm using Limit src-adds 10 to limit sessions for users in my localnet work.
but i'm have this message always on screen.
OUCH!  cannot remove rule, count 1.
is it harmful, or shall i live with it?
it seems to me that the firewall is working good and users cant open
sessions more than i allowed them to. but this message is annoying me.
and sometimes i feel like the box is freezing because of that message.
Can i do something to remove it, or change something in the configuration so
that the kernel will handle these rules as suposed to do.
P.S. I search the internet but didnt find any solution yet.