Date:      02 Jun 98 08:32:23 Eastern Standard Time
From:      sales@dundas.com (Gary Barei/Dundas)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Join 100s of MFC/C++ developers in the Gold Rush 500

if ( you_program_in_MFC == TRUE )
{
  if ( your_behind_schedule == TRUE ||
           you_need_better_tools == TRUE)
  {
      if (Follow_HyperLink( _T("http://www.dundas.com/goldrush500k")))
      {
        bSaveTime = TRUE;
        bGreatValue = TRUE;
        bWorkSaturdays = FALSE;
      }

We're running the Ultimate Gold Rush 500 to
publicize the diversity of our product line,
and it's turned into the most successful
promotion in our entire 10-year history!

Last month we gave 100 developers an opportunity
to get every product in the Dundas Software stable
(value $5,826) for only $999. The response was
overwhelming. The 100 copies were gone in days!

This time we're making it 500 copies. but
when they're gone. they're gone.

For only $999 you get 13 powerful MFC/C++
development libraries and tools, that are
fully debugged, robust, and documented.

Here's a quote from one happy goldrusher:

        "I heard about your Ultimate Gold Rush
        offer, and I had to jump at the chance to
        get all of your products at one time.

        I have been using the Ultimate TCP/IP
        library for the last several months and have
        been impressed with the ease of use, and the
        extensibility of the product.  When problems
        have arisen, the level of support has been
        exemplary."
                                    -- Robert Scott

Here's another:

        "I don't know why you guys chose to descend
         from whatever Higher Plain you come from to
         write MFC controls for us lowly human developers,
         but I'm enormously thankful that you have.

         I'd struggled with evil ActiveX grids for a month,
         trying vainly to convince them to do something even
         remotely approaching what I wanted before I
         stumbled across UG97MFC.

         It saved my life. Source code! Sweet, pure source
         code!  O joy!  O rapture!  O bliss! I love UG97.  I want
         to spend  the rest of my life with it.  I want to bear
         its children. Thank you _so_ much. We have a
         Windows product because of you guys."
                                                -- Greg Knauss

http://www.dundas.com/goldrush500k

Still. many developers, unfortunately, missed out the
first time around. They couldn't respond in time to
take advantage of the original Ultimate Gold Rush.

So we're rolling out the Ultimate Gold Rush 500
to fix that. Be one of the FIRST 500 developers
to respond to this offer. and you can still get
13 professional development tools (value $5,826)
for only $999.

        "It's refreshing to finally see a software
        company that stands behind its products,
        instead of coming up with all sorts of
        reasons why the product won't work as
        advertised."
                                -- Maurice Petrie

http://www.dundas.com/goldrush500k

Every product has been tested and debugged. Every
product is fully documented. Every product comes
with "live" tech support. Every product can save you
days and weeks of development time.

Dundas Software's Ultimate Toolbox-just 1 of the
13 dynamic products included in the Ultimate Gold
Rush--was the 1st MFC extension in history to be
listed as a Jolt Cola Award Finalist!

=================================
http://www.dundas.com/goldrush500k

Call --- (800) 463-1492 (North America)
Call --- (416) 439-7882 (International)
Fax --- (416) 239-2183

e-mail --- sales@dundas.com
=================================

We know how valuable these components are to
developers. just by reading our e-mail.

       "I have just taken delivery of UG97MFC
        and you have already saved me weeks, no
        years of programming time. Well done."
                                -- Dr. Lionel Pullum

Now, for a limited time, you can pay $999 and get
the same 13 products that Robert, Greg, Maurice,
and Lionel are raving about.

Here's what you'll get in the Ultimate Gold Rush 500:

Ultimate Toolbox for MFC ($499)
Ultimate Toolbox annual Subscription ($249)
Ultimate Grid 97 for MFC ($399)
Ultimate Grid 97 for SDK/ATL ($399)
Ultimate Grid 97 for ActiveX ($249)
Ultimate Grid 97 for Java ($399)
Ultimate pocketGrid for Windows CE ($599)
Ultimate TCP/IP ($499)
Ultimate pocketTCP for Windows CE ($899)
Ultimate Chart PRO for MFC ($495)
Ultimate Chart PRO annual maintenance ($295)
Ultimate VB Service Developer's Edition ($499)
Ultimate Wizard Factory ($199)
Ultimate Effects ($159)

http://www.dundas.com/goldrush500k

If the original Gold Rush is any indication, the
Ultimate Gold Rush 500 won't last long. Once we
ship 500. the Ultimate Gold Rush 500 will be over.

Pick up the telephone and take advantage of the
best value in the software tools business.

Gary Barei
Sales Director
Dundas Software
416-239-7882
800-463-1492
http://www.dundas.com/goldrush500k

this message and include the word "Remove" in the
subject line.  Our computer system will automatically
remove you from the list.